What is Warranty Connect?
Warranty Connect extends the warranty solution as a shared hub for manufacturers, distributors, dealers, retailers, suppliers, and customers to easily exchange warranty transaction information including registrations, claims, returns (RMA), pre-approvals, payments, and supporting data such as pictures and inspections. Warranty Connect integrates with the existing dealer management, ERP/CRM, and other warranty systems to streamline the data flows across the extended enterprise to improve warranty and quality management.
“Warranty Connect” allows:
- Enable integration with different warranty, service, and ERP systems using standard and open interfaces
- OEMs to have one way to exchange data with various suppliers
- Suppliers to have one standard way to receive and process claims from multiple OEMs
- OEMs and Suppliers to easily exchange warranty transactions including Claims, Returns (RMA), pre-approvals, payments and supporting data
- Shipment of Returns via OEM or Direct to Supplier from Dealer
- Standardized failure coding model to identify failure codes on a claim-by-claim basis to help review and analyze claims data
- Setup and manage Warranty terms and conditions (policies) between OEMs and Suppliers
- Protect the confidentiality and security of data for all parties involved
- Support mapping of failure codes and transaction formats when needed to integrate with other systems
- Support specific industry standards when available including EDI or XML claim formats and failure coding
- Integration with logistics providers such as Fedex and UPS
- Global capabilities to support multiple languages, currencies, and return shipments