Unifying and streamlining your company’s Warranty lifecycle will lead to warranty cost savings up to 15% through improved warranty entitlements, claim process, supplier recovery, and product quality.
You are invited to download an on-Demand webinar recording hosted by mize to share about best practices and warranty system capabilities to enable your company to reach the next level on Warranty process maturity.
Webinar Topic: Unify and Streamline Warranty Lifecycle Management
Date & time: 10th March, 2016 at 1 PM– 2 PM EST
Presenter: Mike Stroffolino, Sr Product Manager, m-ize
Please fill in the form to receive the on-demand recording of the webinar
About the Presenter:
Mike has 20+ years’ experience in the warranty industry with SnapOn, 4CS, PTC, ConfigIT and mize working on engagements with leading manufactures such as Qoros Automotive, AGCO, Husqvarna, Airbus, Yamaha Motor Company, JCB and CNH
"All webinar attendees will receive warranty best practices and self-assessment questionnaire."
By attending this Webinar, you will learn how to:
- Move beyond transactions to Warranty Lifecycle management
- Progress on Warranty Maturity Level
- Connect Warranty with Support, Service, Parts, and Quality
- Leverage Business rules, work flow, and analytics to streamline warranty
- Administer and manage all Warranty functions efficiently
Mike will demonstrate m-ize Warranty Smart Blox (m-Warranty) on how you can unify and streamline warranty lifecycle.
The demo will cover best practices in:
- Policy Management
- Claim validation and process automation
- Parts return management
- Supplier recovery
- Campaign (Recall or Service Bulletin) Management
- Integrating with PDI, Support Request, Service Order, Parts Catalog and Parts order
- Quality Coding and analysis
- Warranty accruals, forecasting and budget
- Service Plans (Extended warranties)
- Global platform for Warranty Management