Product Manufacturers (OEMs) are increasingly expecting the suppliers to take more responsibility for parts design and warranty cost-sharing. OEMs and Suppliers need to collaborate more effectively to improve product quality, reduce warranty costs and prevent costly recalls.
Mize Supplier Warranty Portal - powered by mWarranty:
The Supplier Warranty Portal can facilitate common Warranty management processes, Software tools, and Standard data templates to improve communication and collaboration between OEMs and Suppliers.
mWarranty enables OEMs to:
- Ensure the timely and efficient exchange of Warranty Claims, Returned Parts (RMAs) and supporting data with Suppliers
- Manage all supplier terms and conditions, reimbursement policies and return requirements
- Share standard warranty and failure data in real-time with suppliers to facilitate faster and more effective root cause analysis
- Reduce the need for unnecessary parts returns by enriching claim data with picture, video, and diagnostic data
- Manage Part returns with Direct to Vendor shipment and direct integration with carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and others
- Facilitate more collaboration among OEMs, Suppliers, and Dealers to reduce No Trouble Found (NTF) issues
- Provide Warranty dashboards, Key metrics, and analytics to created a shared early warning system
Learn more about Supplier Warranty Portal for OEMs