Unifying and streamlining your company’s Warranty lifecycle will lead to warranty cost savings up to 15% through improved warranty entitlements, claim process, supplier recovery, and product quality.
You are invited to download an on-Demand webinar recording hosted by m-ize to share about best practices and warranty system capabilities to enable your company to reach the next level on Warranty process maturity.
Webinar Topic: Unify and Streamline Warranty Lifecycle Management
Date & time: 10th March, 2016 at 1 PM– 2 PM EST
Presenter: Mike Stroffolino, Sr Product Manager, m-ize
Please fill in the form to receive the on-demand recording of the webinar
About the Presenter:
Mike has 20+ years’ experience in the warranty industry with SnapOn, 4CS, PTC, ConfigIT and m-ize working on engagements with leading manufactures such as Qoros Automotive, AGCO, Husqvarna, Airbus, Yamaha Motor Company, JCB and CNH
"All webinar attendees will receive warranty best practices and self-assessment questionnaire."
By attending this Webinar, you will learn how to:
- Move beyond transactions to Warranty Lifecycle management
- Progress on Warranty Maturity Level
- Connect Warranty with Support, Service, Parts, and Quality
- Leverage Business rules, work flow, and analytics to streamline warranty
- Administer and manage all Warranty functions efficiently
Mike will demonstrate m-ize Warranty Smart Blox (m-Warranty) on how you can unify and streamline warranty lifecycle.
The demo will cover best practices in:
- Policy Management
- Claim validation and process automation
- Parts return management
- Supplier recovery
- Campaign (Recall or Service Bulletin) Management
- Integrating with PDI, Support Request, Service Order, Parts Catalog and Parts order
- Quality Coding and analysis
- Warranty accruals, forecasting and budget
- Service Plans (Extended warranties)
- Global platform for Warranty Management